3 When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars that you have established;
4 what are human beings that you are mindful of them,
mortals that you care for them?
- Find a place outside today for prayer and meditation. Or perhaps sit by a window to gaze upon the beauty of God’s creation.
- Notice where you see God’s beauty.
- Notice how that love is reflected in your body.
- Allow God to gaze upon you with love. Accept this love into your body.
- What is God’s message to you?
- Share as you feel led by posting a comment below.
Revised Common Lectionary Readings for Sunday June 19, 2011, Trinity Sunday, Year A
Genesis 1:1-2, 4a
Psalm 8: 1-9
2 Corinthians 13:11-13
Matthew 28: 16-20
If you use these prayers in other groups, please give credit to author.
Permission to use in not-for-profit settings Lil Smith, M.Div., DASD.