2 Corinthians 13:11-13
– The Message
11 And that’s about it, friends.
Keep things in good repair.
Keep your spirits up.
Think in harmony.
Do all that and the God of love and peace will be with you for sure.
12 Greet one another with a holy embrace.
13 All the brothers and sisters here say hello.
- Take a few minutes in silence to examine your day so far.
- What things/experiences are giving you peace?
- How do these things/experiences keep you cheerful, in good repair, in good spirits, harmonic, agreeable?
- What things/experiences are taking peace from you?
- Is there a message from God?
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.