to serve our fellow men [and women] throughout the world,
who live and die in poverty and hunger.
Give them today,
through our hands, their daily bread
and through our understanding love,
give peace and joy.
- Today, may you see God in service to others.
- Pray this prayer from Mother Teresa three times throughout the day (morning midday, and evening).
- Pray for yourself to be open and free for God to use you in service today.
- Set time for reflection at the close of your day and consider the following: Where did God use you in service to another? Was this surprising or expected? Notice any particular feelings or stirrings within you.
- Give thanks to God for whatever you notice (even if you are still waiting in anticipation to serve another).
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.