15What then? Should we sin because we are not under law but under grace? By no means! 16Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness? 17But thanks be to God that you, having once been slaves of sin, have become obedient from the heart to the form of teaching to which you were entrusted, 18and that you, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.
- Use this text as an introduction for 5 to 15 minutes of silent prayer.
- Notice what thoughts are making you feel heavy.
- Notice what thoughts are making you feel light.
- What do you need to let go? Where is it in your body?
- What do you need to hold? Where will you hold it?
- What message do you hear from God?
- Give thanks for what you notice.
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.