10 Hear, O daughter, consider and incline your ear; forget your people and your father’s house, 11 and the king will desire your beauty. Since he is your lord, bow to him; 12 the people of Tyre will seek your favor with gifts, the richest of the people 13 with all kinds of wealth. The princess is decked in her chamber with gold-woven robes;14 in many-colored robes she is led to the king; behind her the virgins, her companions, follow.15 With joy and gladness they are led along as they enter the palace of the king. 16 In the place of ancestors you, O king, shall have sons; you will make them princes in all the earth. 17 I will cause your name to be celebrated in all generations; therefore the peoples will praise you forever and ever.
- Use Psalm 45 as the grounding for your meditation today.
- Imaging yourself wearing a robe of celebration.
- What does your robe look like? What color is it? What does the fabric feel like? Is it heavy or light?
- What are you celebrating?
- How does it feel to wear this robe of celebration?
- Imagine your Lord sees you in this robe. Imagine the love pouring through you. What do you notice about this encounter.
- Give your praise to God for any messages you receive.
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.