Song of Solomon 2:8-13
8 The voice of my beloved! Look, he comes, leaping upon the mountains, bounding over the hills. 9 My beloved is like a gazelle or a young stag. Look, there he stands behind our wall, gazing in at the windows, looking through the lattice. 10 My beloved speaks and says to me: “Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away; 11 for now the winter is past, the rain is over and gone. 12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of singing has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land. 13 The fig tree puts forth its figs, and the vines are in blossom; they give forth fragrance. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.
- Try on a new voice today. Allow yourself to leap over mountains, bound over hills like a gazelle or a young stag.
- What makes you sing?
- What flowers are blooming?
- What rain has passed away for you to notice the beauty around you?
- What fragrance do you smell?
- Where is God in the midst of this blooming?
- Give thanks to God for what has been revealed to you.
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.