Through a mighty strength:
God’s power to guide me,
God’s might to uphold me,
God’s eyes to watch over me;
God’s ear to hear me,
God’s word to give me speech,
God’s hand to guard me,
God’s way to lie before me,
God’s shield to shelter me,
God’s host to secure me.
First Millenium, Brigid of Gael
- Sit in silence for 5 to 15 minutes.
- Consider how you receive strength from God.
- Consider specific experiences in your mind, in your body, and in your spirit.
- Rest in this strength you notice.
- Give thanks for God’s strength that heals and restores you.
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.