Preparing Our Soil
by Raymond A. Foss
The growth to come
- Light a candle remembering Christ’s presence with you.
- Sit in a comfortable place with your palms up ready in a posture to receive.
- Spend 5 to 15 minutes in silent meditation using your deep breathing to guide you. Imagining you are the soil. Notice what kind of soil you are today.
- Give thanks to God for the soil.
- Go outside and find some soil to plunge your hands into. Allow yourself to connect with the soil. If it is dry, water it. Notice the smell. Are there any dormant roots? Notice how the soil is a reflection of your relationship with God.
- Give thanks to God for this time to connect with the earth and for any new messages you have received.
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.