|God of Creation,
Plant me firmly in rich soil as I trust in you to care for me.
Let my roots sink down deep into your holy Word, so that I may grow tall, firmly anchored in your Word and in your world.
Let my confidence in you grow deeper and higher, Sustaining One, as you ground me in your truth and establish me in your love.
Make me stand strong and sturdy, Redeeming One.
Grow me every day in your grace, as I glorify your holy name.
Then use me as you will, Creating One, to be your servant of peace presence in a broken world.
- Light a candle remembering Christ’s presence with you.
- Sit in a comfortable place with your palms up ready in a posture to receive. Let your feet become rooted in the ground.
- Spend 5 to 15 minutes in silent meditation using your deep breathing to guide you.
- Open yourself to the Creating One. Who did God create you to be?
- Open yourself to the Redeeming One. How is God accompanying you on that path?
- Open yourself to the Sustaining One. How is God nurturing your gifts?
- Give thanks to God for the planting, the rooting, and the watering.
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.