7 Where can I go from your spirit?
Or where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I ascend to heaven, you are there;
if I make my bed in Sheol, you are there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning
and settle at the farthest limits of the sea,
10 even there your hand shall lead me,
and your right hand shall hold me fast.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me,
and the light around me become night,”
12 even the darkness is not dark to you;
the night is as bright as the day,
for darkness is as light to you.
- Light a candle to remember Christ’s presence with you.
- Spend 5 to 15 minutes in silent meditation using your deep breathing to guide you.
- Make a point to visit this text twice today.
- In between times, make note of your path. Where to do you notice God’s presence? Where do you miss God’s presence?
- Write these down and invite God into the place where you missed God.
- Look one more time in those missed places to see if anything new is revealed.
- Give thanks to God for this time in prayer and the life you receive.
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.