8He is mindful of his covenant for ever,
of the word that he commanded, for a thousand generations,
9the covenant that he made with Abraham,
his sworn promise to Isaac,
10which he confirmed to Jacob as a statute,
to Israel as an everlasting covenant,
11saying, “To you I will give the land of Canaan
as your portion for an inheritance.”
- Spend 5 to 15 minutes in silent meditation using your deep breathing to guide you.
- Seek freedom in God’s covenant.
- What inheritance is set aside for you?
- Grab a pen and paper. In one column write down your earthly inheritance.
- In a separate column write down your spiritual inheritance.
- What in these columns is similar?
- What is different?
- How can you transform your inheritance for God?
- Notice if there is a call to action from God.
- Give thanks to God for this time in prayer and the life you receive.
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.