1 Hear a just cause, O Lord; attend to my cry; give ear to my prayer from lips free of deceit. 2From you let my vindication come; let your eyes see the right. 3 If you try my heart, if you visit me by night, if you test me, you will find no wickedness in me; my mouth does not transgress. 4 As for what others do, by the word of your lips I have avoided the ways of the violent. 5 My steps have held fast to your paths; my feet have not slipped. 6 I call upon you, for you will answer me, O God; incline your ear to me, hear my words. 7 Wondrously show your steadfast love, O savior of those who seek refuge from their adversaries at your right hand. 15 As for me, I shall behold your face in righteousness; when I awake I shall be satisfied, beholding your likeness.
- Spend 5 to 15 minutes in silent meditation using your deep breathing to guide you.
- Engage in an examen of the previous day or week.
- What words of praise come to you?
- What steps of praise have you taken?
- What answers have you heard?
- Where have you felt tested?
- Where have you felt God’s presence?
- Give thanks to God for this time in prayer and praise.
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.