1 I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew.
29 for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 Just as you were once disobedient to God but have now received mercy because of their disobedience, 31 so they have now been disobedient in order that, by the mercy shown to you, they too may nowreceive mercy. 32 For God has imprisoned all in disobedience so that he may be merciful to all.
- Spend 5 to 15 minutes in silent meditation using your deep breathing to guide you.
- Remember a time when you felt as if your gifts were not used for the glory of God.
- Did you notice God in this feeling?
- Was there consolation or desolation?
- What transformation happened for you to realize you to use your gifts in obedience to God?
- Did you notice freedom in this transformation? Or bondage? Or both?
- Notice how you coexist with disobedience and mercy.
- Give thanks to God for this time in prayer and opening.
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.