- Spend 5 to 15 minutes in silent meditation using your deep breathing to guide you.
- Notice what is making music in you.
- Where do you notice this in your body.
- Notice what is dancing in you.
- Where do you notice this in your body?
- What message do you hear in the music and the dance?
- Read the Psalm one more time.
- Is there a call to action for you?
- Give thanks for this time to praise God and for any new messages you have received.
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.
Revised Common Lectionary Readings for Sunday, September 4, the Twenty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time Year A
If you use these prayers in other groups, please give credit to author.
Permission to use in not-for-profit settings Lil Smith, M.Div., DASD.