1 When Israel went out from Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language,
3 The sea looked and fled; Jordan turned back.
4 The mountains skipped like rams, the hills like lambs.
5 Why is it, O sea, that you flee? O Jordan, that you turn back?
6 O mountains, that you skip like rams? O hills, like lambs?
7 Tremble, O earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob,
8 who turns the rock into a pool of water, the flint into a spring of water.
- Light a candle to remember Christ’s presence with you.
- Spend 5 to 15 minutes in silent meditation using your deep breathing to guide you.
- Imagine what it was like to be part of the Exodus, totally dependent upon God. Imagine what mighty and powerful acts you see.
- Notice how Creation responds to the Lord in powerful ways.
- How do you respond?
- What do you need to let go to respond to the mighty power of God. As you let go, how does your body want to respond?
- Give thanks for this time to be embraced by the power of God and for any new messages you have received.
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.