1 Give ear, O my people, to my teaching; incline your ears to the words of my mouth.
2 I will open my mouth in a parable; I will utter dark sayings from of old,
3 things that we have heard and known, that our ancestors have told us.
4 We will not hide them from their children; we will tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the Lord, and his might, and the wonders that he has done.
12 In the sight of their ancestors he worked marvels in the land of Egypt, in the fields of Zoan.
13 He divided the sea and let them pass through it, and made the waters stand like a heap.
14 In the daytime he led them with a cloud, and all night long with a fiery light.
15 He split rocks open in the wilderness, and gave them drink abundantly as from the deep.
16 He made streams come out of the rock, and caused waters to flow down like rivers.
- Light a candle to remember Christ’s presence with you.
- Spend 5 to 15 minutes in silent meditation using your deep breathing to guide you.
- The psalmist shares the faithfulness of God to God’s children.
- Consider the faithfulness God has revealed to you in your life.
- What written verses do you have to add to this Psalm?
- Write them down and reread your Psalm.
- As you hear your Psalm, notice what is touched in your body.
- What truth do you glean?
- Give thanks to God for God’s faithfulness and for any new insights you have received.
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.