9You remember our labor and toil, brothers and sisters; we worked night and day, so that we might not burden any of you while we proclaimed to you the gospel of God. 10You are witnesses, and God also, how pure, upright, and blameless our conduct was toward you believers. 11As you know, we dealt with each one of you like a father with his children, 12urging and encouraging you and pleading that you lead a life worthy of God, who calls you into his own kingdom and glory.
13We also constantly give thanks to God for this, that when you received the word of God that you heard from us, you accepted it not as a human word but as what it really is, God’s word, which is also at work in you believers.
- Light a candle to remember Christ’s presence with you.
- Sit in silent meditation 5 to 15 minutes paying attention to the breath.
- How have you been a witness for God this week?
- How is God calling you into God’s kingdom and glory?
- Is something missing?
- From whom did you receive God’s message?
- What else do you need to hear?
- Is there a message or a call to action?
- Give thanks to God for witnesses and witness. Give thanks to God for any new insights you have received.
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.