Humility is the mother of all virtues;
purity, charity and obedience.
It is in being humble that our love becomes real, devoted and ardent.
If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace,
because you know what you are.
If you are blamed you will not be discouraged.
If they call you a saint you will not put yourself on a pedestal.
- Light a candle to remember Christ’s presence with you.
- Sit in silent meditation 5 to 15 minutes paying attention to the breath.
- Focus on Mother Teresa’s words above.
- What word or phrase captures your attention?
- What freedom do you notice?
- What tension or bondage do you notice?
- What hope do you encounter?
- Is there a message from God to you?
- Is there a call to action?
- Give thanks to God for this time in humble remembrance and thanksgiving. Give thanks to God for anything new that has been revealed to you.
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.