pale the wall.
Love moves away,
the light changes.
I need more grace
than I thought.
- Light a candle to remember Christ’s presence with you.
- Sit five to fifteen minutes in silent mediation paying attention to the deep breath.
- Sit in God’s grace.
- Breathe God’s grace.
- Allow God’s grace to cover you as the light surrounds you.
- Allow God’s grace to squeeze out the temptation within you.
- God’s grace is enough.
- Believe the good news.
- Give thanks to God for this time to be held in God’s grace and for any new insights you have received.
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.
Revised Common Lectionary Readings for Sunday, February 26, 2012, The First Sunday in Lent Year B
1 Peter 3:18-22
If you use these prayers in other groups, please give credit to author. Permission to use in not-for-profit settings The Rev. Lil Smith, M.Div., DASD