– Mother Teresa of Calcutta
- Light a candle to remember Christ’s presence with you.
- Sit five to fifteen minutes in silent meditation paying attention to the deep breath.
- As you scan your body, find the current of God.
- How is this current running through you today?
- What light is God producing for you?
- What light is it producing for your neighbor?
- What light is God producing for the world?
- How will God use this light through you?
- Is there part of you that refuses to be used by God?
- Allow the current to reach this part of you. Allow this current to connect. Let go of anything keeping you from God.
- Allow the new light shining to spread from you to the world.
- Give thanks to God for this time in prayer and for any new insights you have received.
- Share as you feel led in the reply box below.
Revised Common Lectionary Readings for Sunday, March 18, 2012, the Fourth Sunday in Lent Year B
Psalm 107:103, 17-22
If you use these prayers in other groups, please give credit to author. Permission to use in not-for-profit settings The Rev. Lil Smith, M.Div., DASD